Pangea Expeditions & Tea Society is an overlanding club based in Vancouver, Washington. We welcome anyone, with any overlanding vehicle to join us in our adventures. Especially women and adventurers new to the overlanding lifestyle.
Our trips range from within the Pacific NW to far off places across the globe.
A few places we have been and/or dream of: Washington Back-country Discovery Route, Oregon Back-country Discovery Route, Death Valley NP, Oregon Trail Route, PDX to the Arctic Circle, Trans-America Trail, Rubicon Trail, Dalton Highway, Mojave Road, Rebelle Rally (kind of an overlanding adventure), The Continental Divide, Black Bear Pass, Pan-American Highway, and many more.
Why Pangea? What is Pangea? And Tea? What if I drink coffee?
Pangea was one of the super-continents before plate tectonics (movement of the crust of the Earth) moved our continents as we see them today. Since an ocean isn't a deterrent to seeing the world, we might as well be exploring one super big continent. As for being a tea society, it's just cute, that's it. The meaning is to convey that we are a light hearted and adventurous group who knows how to lay down a formal dinner spread or high tea in the heat of the desert. Most of us drink coffee over tea, as well.
- Mojave Road - October 2017
- Death Valley - Various, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Washington Back-country Discovery Route - 2015, 2016, 2018
- Oregon Back-country Discovery Route - 2014
- Rebelle Rally - October 2017
- The Rubicon Trail - 2015
- Black Bear Pass - 2015, 2017
- And many more local/small expeditions
eXPEDITIONS ON THE HORIZON
- Washington Back-country Discovery Route (Stevenson to Yakima) August 9-12, 2018
- PDX to the Arctic Circle (In Discussion, TBD)
- The Continental Divide (TBD)
- Pan-American Highway (TBD)
- Rallye de Gazelles (In Discussion, TBD)
- Rebelle Rally 2019 (In Planning)